Awareseed.com is owned and operated under the name ‘Awareseed’ and its affiliates (Awareseed, the company, we, us, I)
The use of the site is subject to the terms and conditions as listed below:
- The site contains the information and services made available by ‘Awareseed’, irrespective of the medium, and shall include any affiliated websites, mobile applications, videos, products, and applications as and when available. We reserve the rights to modify, suspend or discontinue (whether temporarily or permanent) the site or any part of it at any time and from time to time, with or without notice.
- The content on the site is not advisable to be used by the children below 13 years of age. For children under 13 years of age, it is recommended not to provide us with any of your personal details.
- We DO NOT guarantee that the Site or its content is accessible or appropriate to use outside of the United States. The Site may not be legally allowed to use by certain persons or in certain countries. Anyone found accessing the Site from outside the United States, shall be held responsible for compliance with local laws and regulations.
The information available on the site is only available for informational purposes at the user’s sole risk. We take no guarantee of the accurateness, value, or completeness of the information and shall not be held responsible or liable for any errors, omissions, or inaccuracies in the information or if any user is solely relied on the information. User is himself responsible for verifying the information as being appropriate for personal use.
4. Intellectual Property
The materials used and displayed on the website, including but not limited to music, sounds, videos, software, text, photographs, graphics, illustrations, artwork, names, logos, trademarks, are the property of Awareseed and are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws. The content can be used solely for your personal and non-commercial use. You cannot under any circumstances, modify, distribute, reproduce, sell, publish, disseminate, broadcast, or circulate the material without the prior consent of Awareseed in written.
Trademarks and Logos
The terms Awareseed, www.awareseed.com, and other trademarks and service marks, related logos and names, product and service names, designs slogans are the trademarks of Awareseed and its affiliates. You cannot use any of these without getting the prior consent of Awareseed.
5. Dependence on the Information provided on the site
We are not obliged to and no user cannot expect us to, review content on our Site, including the contributions made by other writers.
About the Writer’s team
Awareseed works with a team of writers who conduct thorough and in-depth research and only after checking the practicability publish the content on the site. We or the writing team of Awareseed do not intend to provide any sort of misleading or incorrect information to its users. However, for any reason, if the information provided on the Awareseed site is found incorrect, misleading or unreliable, we, the team of Awareseed or the affiliates or the writers cannot be held responsible or liable for the same.
Moreover, we do not commit the accuracy, entirety or reliability of the material or content posted on the site by the unknown contributors. Contributors that are not associated with the Awareseed team will be solely held responsible for whatever information they have provided on the site. We DO NOT research or verify the accuracy of the content they contribute.
It is recommended to not depend solely on the content given on the site and take it as for reference or for informational purpose only. We only work as a source to obtain general information and do not claim to permanently fix any of your personal issues or needs.
You accept and agree that any actions you take in violation of your agreement with us shall be at your sole and exclusive risk. Awareseed and its affiliates shall have no responsibility or liability to you under any circumstances. Communications on or through the Site, of any sort, are at your own risk. They are not covered by any confidentiality obligation as if obtaining your own professional advice.
6. Content Provided by You
If you willingly disclose any of your personal information anywhere on the Site, remember that information can be viewed in search engines, collected and used by others and may result in unsought contact from unknown parties. We advise not to post any personal or other sensitive information on the site.
Any contribution made on the site will be taken as non-confidential and non-proprietary. By making a contribution to our site, you grant us and our affiliates the right to use, recreate, modify, perform, exhibit, distribute and otherwise disclose such material for any purpose.
You acknowledge that:
- You have all the rights of the User Contributions and have the right to grant the license mentioned above to us and our affiliates.
You accept that you are responsible for any Contributions you submit, and you, hold full responsibility for such content, including its validity, dependability, accuracy and suitability. The company and its affiliates are not responsible, or liable to anyone, for the content or accuracy of any Contributions made by the users or outsiders on the Site.
Rights of Termination
- Remove or delete any post from the contributions for whatsoever reasons.
- Disclose your identity to the party that claims content posted by you is potentially harmful for them or affects their privacy.
- Take appropriate legal action for any unauthorized use of the site.
- Block your access to the site for whatsoever reasons found offensive by us.
We hold the complete right to cooperate with authorities or court order to reveal the identity of anyone posting content on our site. You cannot hold the company or its affiliates responsible for the action taken by any of the authority as a result of any investigation or its consequences.
We do not hold the responsibility to review all the content posted on the site and cannot guarantee immediate removal of content that is found objectionable. We have no liability for any communication or content given by a third party or contributors.
The content standards have to be followed by all the contributors and in use of Interactive Services. The contributions must comply with all the applicable laws and regulations. The user contributions must not—
- Contain any material which is indecent, abusive, offensive or hateful in any manner.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic content, violence or any sort of discrimination.
- Violate any patent, trademark, copyright or other rights.
- Be a part of any illegal activity, or promote any unlawful act.
- Mislead someone, impersonate any person or misrepresent any person or organization.
- Be a part of commercial activities or advertising.
7. prohibited use of the site
You agree to not using the Site for the following reasons:
- In a way that violates any federal, state, local or international law or regulation.
- To transfer any advertising or promotional material, such as junk mail, chain letter or spam or any other similar solicitation.
- In a way that exploits or harms minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content.
- To impersonate Awareseed or its affiliates, employee, another user or any other person or entity by using false identity.
- To engage in any activities that restricts anyone’s access to the Site that may harm Awareseed in any way.
- “Scrape” data from the Site by any means for any commercial, marketing, or other purpose.
- Acquaint the site with any viruses, Trojan horses, or other material which is harmful in any form.
- Try to gain unauthorized access to, affect, damage, or disturb any parts of the Site.
- Try to interfere with the functioning of the Site.
8. Your Indemnification of Us
You have to fully cooperate to defend any such claim. Awareseed holds the right, to assume the exclusive defense of any matter subject to indemnification by you at its own expense.
9. Warranty Disclaimer
The site is made accessible on an ‘as it is’ basis without warranties of any kind (both express or implied), including but not constrained to warranties of title, except those warranties which are incapable of rejection, restriction or modification under the laws applicable to.
We do not validate and will not be held responsible for the correctness or reliability of any opinion, advice or statement on the site. The information, facts, and opinions shown on the site are no substitute for professional advice.
11. Third Party Links, Websites, Advertisements, and Content
We do not review any websites, advertisements, or other media linked to the Site. Hence, we do not stand responsible for the content of any such third party advertisements or linked websites. Before buying any third party products or services referred or provided on the Site, you are recommended to confirm price, quality and other required information necessary to make the purchase. Neither Awareseed nor its parent or any of its affiliates, agents, or licensors shall have any liability arising out of your third party products purchases based upon the information provided on the Site. We don’t stand liable to review complaints regarding such purchases.
12. Liability Disclaimer
Your use of the site is at your own risk, neither, Awareseed nor any of its subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, or licensors (including our own contributors) shall be liable to anyone for any loss or any direct or indirect damages arising out of your use of, or the information available on the site. You hereby give up all claims against Awareseed and its affiliates, agents, representatives and licensors (including our own contributors) arising out of your use of the site or the information available.
13. Waiver and Severability
14. Entire Agreement
15. DMCA Policy
Awareseed deals with copyright infringement as per the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). You may not post or upload any information on the Site that belongs to a third party, except when you hold the legal rights to do so. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been replicated on our Site without authorization that implies copyright infringement, you may email the matter to us.
We disable the accounts who repeatedly post infringing content on the Site.